OBS Stream Effects v0.4.1 (Release)
OBS Stream Effects Version 0.4.1 is now available and it fixes the 32-Bit crash as well as�improving overall performance and stability. If you're currently on 0.4.0 or earlier, it's time to update! Download:�On GitHub
- Switched all filters and sources over to new initialization code.
- Fixed a 32-bit crash on machines with CPUs capable of SSE caused by Vertex Buffers.
- Reduced memory requirements of Vertex Buffers by ~60%.
- Removed a superfluous reallocation, loop and copy from Vertex Buffers.
- Improved initialization code to ease future development.
- Fixed several possible crashes in the GS subsystem wrappers.
- Fixed 'Blur' filter color being wrong due to non-power-of-two textures.
- Improved 'Blur' filter error reporting for better debugging and support.
- Fixed 'Blur' filter crashing OBS on GPU reset, better support for this is added in a future version of OBS.
- Fixed 'Blur' filter occasionally just not working.
- Added 'Source Mirror' source which allows you to add filters to a source without modifying it as well as rescaling it.