Hey you! Yes you with your voice! Can you record voice lines without noise or other people in it? If yes, great, because we need voice artists!
Update: You can now find this over on our Studios Website!
Digital Dawn Studios, the Team behind Sirius Online needs Voice Artists for a future update to the game. If you have a voice, are capable of reading lines in a script, know your way around using a microphone and are available on a longer basis then you might just be the person we need!
Send us your application to email@example.com with a few of the following lines spoken and the example conversation below.
Update: This job will be pay by line (not by hour) and is bound by a contract and non-disclosure agreement. It will most likely be a long time job as voice lines may change during development.
- Welcome to Sirius Online!
- Please pick your faction.
- (Planet Control) Requesting permission to land.
- (Player, AI) Requesting permission to dock.
- (Station Control) Permission to dock granted, proceed to bay <Bay Number>.
- (AI, being defended) You came just at the right time!
- (AI, attacking) You’re going down!
- (AI, attacking) Engaging enemy!
- (AI, being attacked) We need immediate backup!
- (AI, being attacked) Requesting backup!
- (AI, being attacked) You fucked up now!
- (AI, kill) Haha, look who’s still alive!
- (AI, kill) Better luck next time! If you even make it back!
- (AI, death) Why…
- (AI, death) Oh shit noooooo-
- (AI, death) Aw crap-
- Numbers from 0-9, Letters from A-Z, the Symbols -, _ and /.
- Greetings, <ID>!
- Welcome, <ID>!
- How was your flight?
- Had a pleasant flight?
- Made any profits?
- (To Station) Requesting permission to dock.
- (To Ship) Permission to dock granted, proceed to bay 6.
- (To Station) Acknowledged, proceeding to bay 6.
- (To Ship, upon successful dock) Welcome, A482-E292-Z893. How was your flight?
If you can’t come up with a voice to use, here’s some help for you:
- militaristic, commanding
- crazy maniac
- cat lady (no seriously do it, it’s gonna be hilarious)